Friday, May 11, 2012

Eyes Looking Back at Me

Gazing in the bathroom mirror
My eyes looking back at me
Anguish and misery - all I see
Years just like groundhog day
Never seeing it any other way

Life is meant to be more than this
If only a genie - grant me a wish
We all experience pain this is true
Grant me the strength to see this through
Please is this never going to end
Save me from my misery

Luck sometimes comes your way
Giving you hope a brand new day
So I now feel at home all is good
Settled sorted as much as one could
A quiet moment - inhaling it all in
Feel that I exist here and this is real
Knowing this day hasn't been a dream

Never to be taken for granted
Not once - where i have been
Now as I gaze into that mirror
I like what looks back at me
My eyes see a new chapter
That of endless possibilities
A sky that has no limits
A new space long time seen

By Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me.........