Thursday, April 11, 2013

Two People in Sync

One minute, one hour or a night
Whatever the time
A connection is made

You know it because you feel it
No question or deny
I feel so good inside
Like I glow
Nowhere to hide
Impossible to be blind
Of how you make me feel

You wake me from a slumber
Make me feel alive
Excite my mind
Like lines and notes meet
Harmonising so sweet
Sounds sublime

Friends forever
or both friends & lovers to be
They enjoy each other's company
No facade or hidden layers
Just free to be themselves
No better place to be


Such a life treat
Whether short and sweet
Over time or forever
Once connected
Seek each other out
They are an opportunity
For something special
Two people who feel in sync
Somehow can't live without
Connection complete

By Just Words









No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me.........