Saturday, March 29, 2014

Romantic Poet's Dream


Only you have seen me exposed
Vulnerable – beneath all the layers
I have shed who I thought I was
To be who I really am – myself
Leaving pieces of me within you
Always to wear without weight
To consume without feeling full
Visualise without getting bored
Share myself completely with you
Compliment you not crowd you
A relaxing vibe when you need
Pampering hands to your skin
Gentle fingers to your scalp
My eyes don’t have any secrets
You can see down into my soul
To the deepness of my core
Know that what thrives there
Is a masterpiece you sculpted
Every moment, memory we share
All you give of yourself to me
Touches all that I feel within me
I feel like I am standing centre stage
Lead in a romantic poets dream
A dream I never want to end

By Just Me

1 comment:

About Me.........