Monday, February 24, 2014

Between Sleep & Dream


It’s in my world between sleep and in dream
That I could think the most terrible of things
Feel the spectrum of pain or of sorrow
To imagine the most amazing ideas
Be moved beyond comprehension by fear
Believe in the most unbelievable possible
Living the most wonderful journey’s
Do anything in the world I want to do
The mind is a maze of creativity – lost
Free without lock and key in sleep
Whatever and wherever my mind leads
The moment I wake – come back to reality
I am at peace knowing that I breathe
Know that what I thought I had lost
Those that matter most –
Are still very much with me
Even with miles between –
You are on my mind as I wake
On my lips as I kiss first light
I feel your presence even in silence
You are present in every grain of me
 
Just Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me.........