Sunday, June 8, 2014

I Would've Waited for You

Tell me everything you fear
Show me everything you feel
I just want to kiss every fear
Every tear and every emotion

Laughing til we have tears
In our eyes there is glimmer
Joy leaping out of our hearts
Thumping - happiness is life

You bring me a higher love
Colour my life bold and vivid
Your love is visionary art
It's truth, timeless and full

How I was afraid to love
Secret me safe behind a smile
So afraid that I would fall
But when you are with me
Every hour I have waited
For each moment - you
Standing in front of me
All that has built up inside

I would've waited for you
For the entirety of my life
To be with you is to treasure
Eternally - the rest of my life
Even into the afterlife........

Just Me


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me.........