Monday, October 20, 2014

Treasure Chest of Strength

It feels so good to feel how I do
Breathing deeply, air into my lungs
Alive because I am living with love
You make me feel like a queen
I am brave to step outside of me
Never stopping to do my best
A person who will always care
Care about you no matter what
The strength you give me
To believe in myself – what I can do
Overcome what I think I can’t do
Anything feels possible with you
You are a treasure chest of strength
The arms that hold me compassionately
Completely –
My heart is exposed - open for you
You have the parts of me no one else has
A map to the deepest parts of me
To the deepest journeys still to have
You are my absolute someone
The best portion of my life
All the moments no matter
How small or large are spent with you.


Just Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me.........