Sunday, July 21, 2013

ABC - Feelings

About this time - night time
Between the sheets I am wrapped
Cozy and warm - you and me
Delicately I am caressed by your touch
Enveloped by your love
Feeling the intensity of our moment
Goosebumps proudly revealing themselves on naked flesh
Happiness fills me inside and out
I am content beyond my wildest imagination
Jailed willingly in your tower of love
Knotted and tangled deliciously with emotions
Life is on a 24/7 high
Moment to moment that we share
New words expressed, a book begins
Opening the first page words proudly inked
Permanently stained like ink on skin
Quietly embraced within your arms
Relishing each second, minute and hour
Spent with you tears well inside
Telling you how special this is
Unified is how I feel with you
Vaults of energy pump through my veins
With you love is intense and so profound
Xenocryst are you - unique - my best friend
You are the brightness of stars and the
Zest that fulfills my life - Thank you

By Just Me
ABC - each line concurrently follows the alphabet

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me.........