Sunday, September 22, 2013

More than Just........


Intricately you twirl my eyes to follow you
Inviting me in as you coil down
I reach the final little point and then
Closure

Burrowed way down inside
Maybe life hides
Will I be lucky to see it
Venture out
Take a peak – just a glimpse

 Do you move at snail pace
Or with dramatic haste
Maybe you just flow with the tide
The seas and sand

Your beauty is your own
Patterned and unique
Is your texture your journey
Are the markings your life

When you spin
You have me hypnotized
Tranced in your dance
You take me day dreaming

 If only you could speak
Tell me things unknown
Show me sights unseen
From deep inside
Where all your memory keeps

Coiled down into the deepest tip
Where mystery hides
Creating the beauty
From the inside to the out

A natural thing of beauty
A keeper of mystery
Intrigue to human eyes
You mesmerize and entice
After all ………………

You are more than just a shell


By Just Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me.........