Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Ultimately be


My reflection tells me so
Energy bursting all time go
My laughter I enjoy to hear
Cloud nine is not that high
When you’re in the sky

I feel like the stars do
In their glitter at night
I feel like the sun feels
Warm and high on life
Dancing with the breeze
I could almost float on air

You are the inspiration
Captivating as you are
You’ve taken my soul
Wrapped it with new life
Making me feel important
I am wanted and admired

While looking in my eyes
I feel you touching my mind
Deep to really understand
Thoughts traversing inside
My mind and your mind
Touching together as one
 
Even as the best of friends
For all time and always
A precious gift – treasure
No money could ever buy
You will ultimately be
The best time of my life

 
Just Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me.........