Sunday, November 3, 2013

Unbreakable........


All I have experienced and all that I am
Meant for the day when I’d meet you

The unhappy miles I have travelled
Looking at the stars I always wished
To find the person who completes me
Who rescues my heart and my soul

Making me feel alive – like my dream
I always wished to make a reality

Finally when I breathe it’s deep and free
My eyes see far and wide and they cry
Full of happiness – I can’t do without you
I feel like we are in a world of our own
A place that is only for me and you

You make me feel like I am amazing
You make me feel all brand new
With you it’s such a brilliant release
Like souring high in the open skies
Flying in light being smothered in love

How it feels to look into your eyes
To lay with you - for it to never end
You are the magic that is in my life
Best friends – it feels so eternal
My happiness - deep in your soul
To me – what I feel is untouchable
By any other experience in my life

I don’t wanna live my life without you
I just feel what we have is unbreakable

Just Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me.........