Saturday, March 29, 2014

Endless String


You are the extension of my fingertips
You interlock your hand with mine
Filling the gaps between my fingers
You are the smile that fills my eyes
You are the protector who wraps me inside
It is you that pokes me from afar
In distance connected by endless string
Always touching - pulling each other in
String that never breaks or ever runs out
It binds us in friendship and like thee
As the day needs the warmth of sun
The night needs the company of stars
You are my embrace, you enrich my life
With you - my life feels ever so right
Layer by layer you imprint upon me
To me - You are the most perfect song
To listen to, dance with, relax to, have fun
Fast or slow - close and tight
There is nothing more to need
You embody completeness to me

 By Just Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me.........