Sunday, March 30, 2014

The Parts of Me

I am part of all that I have lived
Shaped by what I experience
Felt as much as I have hurt and
By how much I’ve been loved
Laughed as hard as the funniest joke
Giggled by the smallest of amusement
Cried for sadness and compassion
Tears for the happiest of moments
Inspired by those closest to me
Motivated by journeys shared with me
Strength – where I have been and
How far I can go – then more again
Power of my mind and my body
Confidence of knowing when to use it
The intelligence in the dosage of use
All of me is made up of lots of things
Past, present, images, interactions
Impact of people I meet – and know
An eclectic recipe that is only me
I wouldn’t amit a single thing
Because then I just wouldn’t be me.

 By Just Me



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me.........