Saturday, April 12, 2014

In Time I will Understand

Each time I reach for you running my fingers gently
Caressing the cover and grateful for the gift treasured
I open you and reflect on how my heart is touched
You are significant and have a profound effect on me
More than I could have ever imagined – timeless
You will always follow me in my journey of life
Accompany me – staying close to my heart – no less
Only two things do I seek in life – genuine happiness and love
I want to understand you and learn all about you
Even if it takes the rest of my life to achieve this – I will
You work in mysterious ways and I can be a slow learner
To really open my eyes to how I could be guided by you
How you have guided me – even when I didn’t acknowledge
Privileged by the gift of someone worthy in my life
A meeting of someone who has had such impact on me

Also presents me with you – timing and place is everything

Just Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me.........