Saturday, April 5, 2014

My Man - My Knight

You are my man and my knight
I contain within, so much love for you
You have raised me from my solitude 
I am all yours, in so many ways
How happy I am to meet you in this lifetime
I want to lay with you until the end of time
You have me blinded by such happiness
I’m so drunk in the love I feel from you
The moment we connected
It came so naturally – meant to be
You are the special gift in my life
For so many years I hoped for you
The missing piece to make me complete
Let me see you in my life forever – reality
Let me feel you breathing gently in my ear
You are all that I see
All of you that I want to be with
We have what others imagine – we are hard to find
I will always want you to be in my life
I feel I have waited a lifetime for you
Yours is the only love that I need
With you is where I want to be
There is one thing I want you to know
You are the man of my life
The only man - Until the end of time
That I know

Just Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me.........