Friday, May 16, 2014

Deep Talking

You are a new world to me
One that I have never seen
Your face fills me with intrigue
Your mind tantalises to tease

I have written you words,
Sentences, notes and letters
In my mind each and every day
My mind and my thoughts
Deep in thought - talking

Your eyes have seen beyond
Minds that could never ever be
Prepared to comprehend
What you have seen

Holding yourself back, control
You feel intensely - Wildly
Too much too often
Ever present - you wait
Until it's your time
That you know will come

It's simple
There is no tip toeing
Around the words unsaid
They speak volumes
We understand the language
That exists in the silences
We share in the subtext
That sits amongst the space
Between all the lines

You  - A whole new world
That you invited me to live in
I want to be trapped by you
In to something wonderful
You could never asphyxiate me
I'm in a place I want to be

Just Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me.........