Friday, May 16, 2014

Door to Happiness

It's the door to happiness
That you open from within
It's your kiss, meeting my kiss
It's when your hand travels
The contours of my naked flesh
You know my guarded moments
Of the past without words spoken
But you love me all the same
How you take me to places
I have never known to exist
You are the letters of my day
Of every day in a week
You are in the air I breathe
In every beat of my heart
You are the vibrant red blood
That flows so alive in my veins
You are what makes me tremble
The contractions and the pulses
On the edge I quietly scream freely
At the joy you bring to and within
Happiness is showered upon me
In each and every drop of water
That bursts as it touches my skin
I live in the most wonderful place
You are the city within the country
You opened the door within me
To let all the happiness to begin

Just Me
















No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me.........