Sunday, July 6, 2014

As I am Your Peace - You are my Complete

I remember how the past once hindered my present
Then the moment that it disappeared and I was freed
How since that moment my present is the here and now
Suddenly all my future made so much sense - and you

Feelings that so intensely reside inside of me 
If only I could show you and tell you how much 
Is it possible to have so much love for someone 
Undefined enough for me for you to understand? 

Sleepless hours, times of loneliness and longing

When I am enveloped within you and you in me
Hours, loneliness and longing is forgotten - Instead
With you I am complete, warm, loved and wanted 
Beyond anything I could ever have imagined - YOU

May I have this moment and more with you forever 

Just want to be there for you when you feel pain
To know that I see when you are in pain
To enjoy your every smile and smile with you
Know your heart - feel your heart - be in your heart

You are the inspiration of every word flowing
Words that speak from my heart - your smile
I carry with me inside every part of my being
As I am your peace - you are my complete

Just Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me.........