Sunday, July 6, 2014

He Works in Mysterious Ways

He works in mysterious ways they say
I always believed in something – fate
I didn’t know better – what was fate?
I met a person on a path once
A gravitation to get to know this person
I never thought in my wildest dreams
That he would become my best friend
Was this a four leaf clover – Yes No?
This path we were meant to meet
You send me a messenger – a gift
Questioning why I got your attention
In return I have discovered so much
How I now know that fate is faith
That it comes from inside myself
Not fabricated or with shallow means
My best friend is the love of my life
A link to understanding my faith
My link to you – my education
How I can be the best person I can
That I deserve the gift you have given
I am indebted to you I will honour it
Fate was always something so far away
Unreachable – Untouchable – Mystery
Faith I can reach, feel and believe
I only need to look back on my life
Know that fate was the possibility of faith
That it really was you reaching to me
I only need to look at my life now
Know how special your gifts are to me
How can I ever thank you enough?

A Dedication to My Best Friend who I love with all my heart every single day. 
To the path destined for us to meet - a gift - he does work in mysterious ways.


By Just Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me.........