Thursday, September 18, 2014

Gift of Ultimate Happiness

There are times where I just want to dance
Laugh with you loudly until we run out of breath
Feel your hand in mine so ever tightly
Put my hand on your chest and feel your beat

In a crowded room it’s only you I want and see
You light up my life, my inside and outside

I would drive all day just to be close to you
I would hike a mountain of trails to you
Fly to the other side of the world for you

You are the reason for the sparkle in my eyes
The glow in my being, my skin, my smile
I give to you what no one else has of me
We don’t wait for moments to happen
We create our own special moments

I have faith in my journey with you
Everything has to happen exactly
As it is meant to be – a divine plan
Taking us where we are going next
Taking us where we need to be

It’s because of you that I know
Know what love for me really is
In my past, a box of unhappiness
With you, a gift of ultimate happiness
You have a vocabulary with me
That draws me in – consumes me
A meaningful language – perfect for me


Just Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me.........