Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Preserved

Maybe our pasts are preserved
Our own Da vinci code inside
We know the colours of happiness
When our hearts and minds unite
How can we possibly define 
What we know but can't explain
A history buried deep inside
Times passed and lives lived
Crossed and crossed again
When you are with me
I am completely myself
You brought me back
To finding myself ......
The me long forgotten
Maybe you in another life
Triggered my soul
Another life - we met before

My soul is filled with droplets

            - Of you -

Every second, minute, hour with you
My soul can take an ocean of droplets

           - Limitless -  

If I cry because of the happiness you bring
Laugh from the depths of joy inside
Excel beyond what I thought possible
Live with purpose like never before
Love you with all of me for life
This is because you read me well
Consume me like a book
That you just cant put down

Whatever the da vinci code within me
I am grateful to feel what I feel 
Know what I know - see what I see
You make me feel complete
Like all that I needed to know about me
Unravels because you are the key - always
To me finding and completing me


By Just Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me.........