Saturday, May 9, 2015

All I thought I lost

Not knowing the truth but wanting to find it
My heart beating so fast in my desperation
To think logically and smart. while all over
My body was trembling, so much inside
I did not want to resign myself to loss
But to have the strength to find him at all costs

Do you know what it would be like?
For someone so important in your life
Is no longer to be – to be lost – without trace
Time was critical and yet where do I start
I will search for him until my last breath and beyond

I throw myself into radical survival to find the truth
To sacrifice myself into their hands for answers
Would you do the same – for someone you love?
Risk your life to find them - because you know
That life without them, is not the life you want to live
If I were not to be successful  –  he will know
I did not hold back my fight  –  I fought for him

In this place I found myself in, I search deep inside
Closer to all that I believe wholeheartedly in
I have fear, I will be tested and pulled and challenged
I will be on the edge of hope, despair, life and death
I pray for guidance, strength, resilience and wisdom
Even if my life should end, I will not give up my search
To find the truth for me and for all that love him so much
He will be reunited with those who love him –
Even if this is all I ever do in physical life or spirit

It’s in the moment when I felt helpless and vulnerable
That hope appears to me in the brightest of light
I look at it straight in the eye – the guidance I seek
Tears well in my heart as I cannot show them I cry
The strength is there – I just need it put it into drive
He speaks to me in my mind – instruction to survive
Just listen to me when I address thee - My Lady
The love of my life tells me that all will be fine
Together the answers will come



Just Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me.........