Saturday, May 9, 2015

No Ordinary Love

With us there is no ordinary day
There is no ordinary love – you and me
We have talked for hours and hours
In silence our conversation has no end
How your eyes tell me all I feel inside
How I feel about you is reflected back to me
You bring so much joy in to my world
This joy would never have been known
Without you in my life –
All that you inspire within me
Would not have been realised

For a long time
I was not prepared to fall deeply into love
Even though I didn’t know what that was
After you searched long to find my heart
You captured it and uncovered all of the dust
You raised it to the surface – made me realise
 I was capable of deep love
You – the only one forever – to take me there

You are love that I see
You are a love that I feel – never subsiding
I don’t need a sunny sky to be happy
No matter what a life brings – I have you
Having your love, knowing you care
Knowing that you want me in your life
Is the love that I always see and feel
Love is the root cause of happiness
You are the root cause of my amazing happiness

A happiness I never thought I could feel


Just Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me.........