Friday, July 24, 2015

Affirmation - Believe

You put my heart in motion
Took it from the cold
Where it has not since rested
Reaching in, you caressed it
Tucked it into your warm embers
A pulsating and rhythmic embrace
My heart to you – a rare treasure
As if it were your very own – body
You are my joy and love – repetitious
Looking deeply in to your eyes
Sweet blissful affirmation – I believe
What I see looking back at me
Is how one looks when they feel
Feel the way I do – about you
My guardian angel lead me to you
Even if in the smallest of ways
It only takes one way
If something is to be – it will be
Not persuaded, not planned
A natural flowing occurrence
Which leads to something special
Leaving a very important mark
That just cannot be left behind
Because of you – I finally realised
I existed, I mattered to someone
Who wasn’t of my own blood


Just Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me.........