Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Contemplate

Each day when I contemplate
The cross hanging from my chain
It is heavy on my heart
How one could suffer such
Sacrifice so much, to know it
Before that day did come

What is sacrifice to some
Is not for others
But we all must know what it is
To sacrifice, to comprehend in our way
What it means, only then can we understand
What has been sacrificed for us

We live in a materialistic world
Yet when each person knows their last day
What is it that each will regret the most?
That you didn’t stop to admire and embrace
The simple things that surround us each day?
That we weren’t there for those that matter?
That we didn’t appreciate the gift of our life?

I know to have goodness in my heart
To know and live a great love
Enjoy making every single day
Even if you ever feel your world crashing
Have faith, believe and love
We can only grow and be the best we can

With faith, belief and love


Just Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me.........