Friday, August 30, 2013

Essence of Moments - Moments over Time

Laying together bodies entwined
Wrapping you with my warmth
Your heartbeat pounds in my ear
Your hands gently caressing my skin
The air I breath sweeping your chest
My senses high looking in your eyes
The closest I can ever feel is to be
Consumed by your body against me
Tenderness - urgency in our kiss
Traversing your neck my lips tease
My kiss my tongue taste your skin
Feeling fulfilled so totally within
How you move me how you touch
Only you has made me feel so much
In release your breath against my ear
Feeling as one - so close with you
Together we pleasure our souls
Passion with meaning
A connection with feeling
Wanting to do it again and again
Essence of moments built to last
A continuation of our lives from another past


Just Me
















 











No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me.........