Saturday, November 29, 2014

I Know...........

I know how strong I can be
How tough & independent
I know what it is to be lonely
To lock people out - isolate
I know about disappointment
And those who use and abuse
I know about building walls
That are indestructible to most
I know how to hide - to be shy
Yet self aware to all around me
I generally know a good heart
Because I have one of my own
I know the eyes tell of much
and I see prying eyes and minds
I know those that can't help
But invade space to touch another
I know how to be uncomfortable
With what I see returned from a mirror
I now how to be uninspired, unhappy
Because there are no dreams
I know how to live a basic life
Taking life given for granted
I know about negative thinking
Because of the lack of confidence
There are lots we are capable of
Every single one of us - everyday
The damage that we each can do
To ourselves and to others
This is a profile - the possibility
Of how my life could have been
What are we without dreams
Happiness, inspiration, confidence
What are we without love, respect
Appreciation and belief in goodness
Above all of that someone to love
Someone to deeply connect with 
Someone who would be there for you
Someone you trust without question
Someone you want in your life
For the rest of your life - Eternally
If you have this kind of someone
This is where the happiness really is
Thank you is never enough to my someone
My someone - he knows who he is..........


By Just Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me.........