Saturday, November 29, 2014

The Way You.......

In your smile
I see my happiness

In your eyes
I see how I feel

Holding your hand
You holding mine
Not wanting to let go

Your chest - my pillow
My ear loves your beat

It feels like I am new
Like no one has known me
Accept you

No one has really seen me
But you

My dreams were just that
...........Dreams............
Until you - and I believe

Nothing will ever compare
To all that you are to me

When you hold me
My soul reaches out
To it's soul mate

Everything wonderful
My heart, mind, spirit
Could ever want
Is you

That you give to me
Willingly - You

That I am your opposite
That I am your attract

That I am important
That I give you happy
Is all I can ever want

Because this combined
Is all that makes me
Ultimately Happy


By Just Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me.........