Friday, November 28, 2014

The Deep Of My Heart

You have travelled much
In the deep waters of my heart
Rowed through fragile crevices
Flowed with me in the ocean’s swell
Sailed over the highest of seas
Through the mist and to the clear
Til you found my soul & heart within
You saved me from drowning
In the resistant and lonely waters
You poured buckets of happiness
I began to believe in my dreams
Looking in to the stars and finally
They were winking at me

I close my eyes and every time
You take me to another place
How you have whispered in my ear
Touched me with your words and
Your eyes with deepest sincerity
Reached in and pulled me from myself
You know how there is much more
I have to give and places I want to go
Take my hand – Just hold it tight
Pull me in close every possible way
I just want you do everything you do
All over again and then begin it again
I will never get enough – of the spell
That you have put me under - YOU



Just Me 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me.........