Saturday, December 20, 2014

A Million Dreams


I can dream a million amazing dreams
But they can never be better than my reality
I am just a mere mortal – far from perfect
But I have loads of love in my heart & soul
To share with you for eternity – this to me
Is perfect

You are my soul mate – how do I know this?
You show me what I hold back – like a mirror
You bring my attention to myself
How you tore down walls and woke me up
Brought the light I needed inside myself
How you show me my own obstacles
Show me the strengths I have inside myself
Strengths that I never knew I possessed
Most of all – you showed me that I have love
That is patient, kind and not self-seeking
I rejoice in the parts of you that you give to me
Because I know that it is the most inner of you
I know the vulnerability it takes to entrust this
You know how ardently my feelings are for you
This is why my reality is better than my dreams
Because I am living my dreams above & beyond



By Just Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me.........