Saturday, December 20, 2014

Guardian Angel


Glimpses of thoughts
Thoughts that have no logical path
To the front of my mind
Fragments of memories
Finding strength when I think I have none
Being brave when I need to be
The comfort when I was lonely
Opening my eyes when I didn’t see
Guiding me to a path that you know I needed
Maybe you were the tickle behind my neck
Standing by me even when I was oblivious
Helping me to believe in my dreams
To never give up on my dreams
Touching me so gently when I couldn’t feel
Sending me messages in visions
Preparing me for what is to come in any given moment
Maybe you know my destiny
I am sure I have disappointed you
Maybe frustrated you in my ignorance
But now I know your ways
The signs you try to give me in my everyday
My eyes are now open – grateful for you
Even though I cannot see you
I do feel you and I know you are always with me
You are my guardian angel
Maybe you are many throughout my life
Just stay with me – it’s because of you
I have always had goodness inside
Even in the times when I would hide it away
Too scared to bring it out in the light
It’s these words I dedicate to you
You know these words I write
Because it’s you who brought these to life



By Just Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me.........