Saturday, December 20, 2014

Limitless: You Are a Devotion


You are the ultimate experience
You don’t know how to discriminate
Having you within is to be vulnerable
To travel with caution is my fatality
Happily I expect to give all of me
I never want to tame or imprison you
Because you are an untamed force
You are always present even in ignorance
You cannot be pulled out – deleted

Like a volcano – happily erupting
Inside is your unique chemistry
I find all of the missing pieces within
Limitless - you are a devotion
Warming my heart, a state of serenity
Trusting with my life no sacrifice too large
A most spectacular feeling to understand
Deeply euphoric in happiness – emotions
Completely involuntary when in truth
You are stronger than death
It is you that takes life beyond death

Never easily described or defined
Containing a mere four letters
Just one consonant
LOVE

If you have truly have it –

Never ever let it go!

by Just Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me.........