Saturday, December 20, 2014

Unspoken


Do I make you feel free?
Do I make you feel wonderful?
The shine and joy in my eyes
Is all because of you –
This you must know

You have my heart this is true
I just want the love I give to you
Be like no other love you have felt
I can’t help but put in to words
How I am head over heels
Addicted to how you make me feel
How deeply you reach me
The amazing impact you have on me

I see the unspoken passion in you
The subtle intensity that you show me
I know you have so much more
That you hold back
As I lay and close my eyes – I see you
In everything that I do – towards you

I love all of your unspoken words
Because you show me so much
The physiology that I reveal to you
My tears, my smile, my eyes
The connection that we are in sync with
You know how you touch me
How much you mean to me
I am never in doubt
What I am to you
You show me every day



By Just Me 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me.........