Tuesday, February 17, 2015

All the Little Things

I could write about how I love you
In as many different ways I know
But it’s all the little things you do
Building a sky full of memories
For both me and for you

I really enjoy how you look to me
With your cheeky grin and eyes
You know how that makes me smile
I could stare at you all the while

How much of a gentleman you are
All the things I really appreciate
An open door and a helping hand
Always a fine seat of your choosing
I will always love your gentleman ways

How you embellish in pampering me
With you delightful wickedness
You know all the ways to be happy
Yet I love that you don’t stop there
Since when is reaching the skies a limit

How when you take my hand in yours
Fingers and palms firmly entwined
You want me to know and feel you
Your presence to be completely there

That you know how to make quality time
Everything we do regardless of how small
I enjoy just being part of the task with you
Feeling wanted and important to you

Just laying together in silence, still
Looking at you and you looking at me
All that you see in me and all I see in you

How you trace my profile with your fingers
You have the magic touch to relax me
Caressing my soul with your warmth
Relinquish the inner walls of tough
Happily I open the floodgates

How you move me in so many ways
Your timing, your observations of me
Compassion, respect and awareness
Only you will truly know me in this life
I gladly follow you as you are my fate


Just Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me.........