Saturday, February 21, 2015

You Are My Home

It’s in your eyes I want to lose myself
Your voice I know amongst 1000 voices
How I feel with you is to be my lifetime
If you knew how happy you make me
I never thought anyone could do this

You made me realize how lonely I was
Then I realized the dream I once had
Of someone who could change my world
Who could unlock my inner shackles
Change my world the way you have done
Someone in this world who is perfect for me
Someone who appreciates and loves me
You are my home - home is where my heart is
No roof, mod cons or materialisms can do this
You are my heart and you are my home

It’s in you that I found the missing pieces of me
You are the key to my sense of completion
Of finding who I am and who I am meant to be
I’ve been waiting for you all of my life
It’s never been as clear as it is in this year
That my destiny is completely with you


Just Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me.........