Saturday, February 21, 2015

Love Note: This is Love - This is You

It’s the deepest red of rose petals that you ignite within me
It’s the hottest fire that never burns away – This is love

It’s the whitest of white, like the majestic white stallion
That lets me ride him, galloping across landscapes to places so free
He grows wings and becomes Pegasus gliding me to the skies
The light of happiness and the rush of adrenalin he gives - This is love

It’s the many hues of blue from the skies and the sea that you give me
Confidence to evolve to the woman I was always meant to be – simply me.
The mystery of new and intense emotions behind high tides and rolling seas
Changing my world but it feels right, I absolutely trust you with my life
The fluffy clouds thin out revealing the bluest skies and brilliant seas
A most welcoming and never ending enchanting view - This is love

The orange so bright and sweet to my lips, refreshing and full of vitality
It’s flesh is warmth, goodness, positivity and health, you want more
He who has warmth, vitality and goodness to the core is a man I want to keep.
He is full of love and enjoys to give happiness more than he receives
He is generous to love those closest and most important to him, this is you
You are happy and you ooze happiness to me - You are love – This is love.

The amethyst soft and peaceful, hidden amongst the sparkles and metal
Full of spirit, a calmness and tranquility, full of patience and commitment
It’s the man who is not afraid to reveal himself be himself to those he chooses
The man who has a strong spirit that guides his morals in everyday life.
A man who stands by his feelings, not swayed by short-term desires or goals
He who stays true to himself, the ability to be calm and peaceful even in chaos
He shares with me his spirit, through everything lived, seen and done you stay true
This is resilience, strength and commitment, you show this to me all the time
If I am the sparkle and metal, I dim myself so you may shine because it’s only you
Who gives me all of the sparkle, so much brightness and happiness - This is love


Just Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me.........