Sunday, February 22, 2015

Emergence

I once confined my true self from myself
I couldn’t remember me being – just me
You removed me from an isolated loneliness
My heart alerted me to your presence
Before I even knew it – I had to know you
You have extinguished defenses and walls
Pulling out of me long hidden stories
You aimed to find the layers of my onion
Right down to the very deeper core
You squeeze me with your warmth
Injected me with lots of your happiness
I feel I can sweep away my silences
Share with you all of me that I have
You have aimed at my heart centre
You have reached well beyond that
What you give me is more than love
It’s like a hard wired connection
Directly to my soul twenty four - seven
You enlighten me and ignite me
I have found a spirit within me
That I wanted but never knew I had
See all of the places you have taken me
All that you have awaken within me
Emergence and transformation
You have my lifetime ellegiance

That I would gladly carve in stone


Just Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me.........