Thursday, February 19, 2015

When You Say........

What is it that stops me in mid breathe
That rises from my stomach above my head
It is in my smile, within my eyes
It makes me flutter, thump, pound 
It even brings me to an utter silence
I have cried for you, laughed, giggled
I have even been utterly amazed
Are there no bounds?
Are there no limits?

In every gap, pause, full stop, sentence
Paragraph, chapter & volume
I have never known such presence
Of this most difficult to describe entity
That I willingly let myself be hooked
I let you lead me to the depths of myself
Looking in at myself from the outside
Sometimes so difficult to understand
Looking at myself from the inside, out
Sometimes so difficult to explain


This is it – when you say you love me
This happens to me all at once
I feel like the world around me stops
Everything within me is intensified
Just imagine how I feel all the time
Knowing how you love me
Without you saying one single word
This is no entity – this is love

My love is YOU


By Just Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me.........